Dr Wilmari kruger offers a range of aesthetic treatments to help soften expression lines, and define certain facial contours and features for more youthful skin. Dr Wilmari kruger is specially trained and qualified to administer injectables that are proven to be both safe and effective.
Types of facial aesthetics treatmentsBotulinum toxin
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and volume, becoming prone to fine lines and wrinkles. Botulinum Toxin is a naturally occurring protein that temporarily paralyses the movement of the small muscles in the face, smoothing out wrinkles and age lines. Dr Wilmari kruger is highly trained and very experienced- she knows exactly how to make you look fresher and more relaxed – never frozen! This "injectable facelift" can create a younger, more plumper look and address concerns like wrinkles, lines, sagging, and volume loss.Fillers
If plump lips, a youthful look and more volume is what you are after, then our dermal fillers are a perfect choice. Fillers are injections made beneath the skin to soften tissue, increase collagen production and add volume to the lips and face. As a result, they diminish the look of wrinkles and shallow areas and even reduce the appearance of scars.Thread lifts
Thread lifting is a procedure in which temporary threads are used to create a visible but subtle change in the skin. The temporary threads are injected into the hypodermis of the skin, providing the face with a “lift”. Thread lifting has the effect of pulling the skin back slightly, and tightening and lifting the face. This treatment makes the skin smoother and brighter, resulting in fewer wrinkles and improving the skin's overall texture and youthfulness. Thread lifts also activate the body's healing response causing the body to direct large surges of collagen to treated areas.Hyaluronic Acid injections
Hyaluronic acid injections offer a temporary and non-invasive treatment to slow the signs of ageing. Our skin thins and dries out as we age, which leads to fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that draws water and moisture to the skin, creating a plump and hydrating appearance. As it is a compound found naturally in the body, hyaluronic acid injections are less reactive and more cost-effective - a favourite treatment with Dr Wilmari kruger.
The benefits of facial aesthetic procedures
- They improve your appearance - Botox and dermal fillers can dramatically improve your self-esteem and restore confidence in yourself.
- They tackle ageing – Facial rejuvenation treatments eliminate ageing signs and can leave you with a fresher, more youthful-looking appearance.
- These treatments are minimally invasive – you can leave the practice straight after treatment is complete.
- They are very safe– Treatment is 100% safe when performed by a qualified doctor or dentist.
- The treatment time is very short– It will only take around half an hour of your time.
- Mild discomfort – These treatments use very fine needles, so you will only experience very mild discomfort.